Saturday, June 12, 2010

Camp Planning

What I like about this trip so far....
1. Meeting new people
2. Experiencing a new culture
3. Making new memories
4. Stepping out of my comfort zone

Today was a class/camp planning day. After breakfast we all met and talked about the trip so far. What expectations haven't been met, what's been good, how we can change things, etc...We also did a fun exercise that resembled the seven steps of management. I was the leader, while Meganne and Kaitlyn were the blindfolded workers. We had to build a tall sturdy cup tower, they could not see and I had to direct without touching the cups. Our team won. The group as a whole met in the living room to discuss what we wanted to do at Rocklands, I felt that we discussed the plans very well, I wish we had more group time like that, instead of spending money and drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment