Sunday, June 13, 2010

Update

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know I will not have phone or Internet until late Friday night. We will be at Rocklands camp leading about 60 kids from townships in activities for three days. On Friday we will be going to Robben Island with the kids and then a fan park to watch a game for the rest of the night. For the most part, things are going well here. I am sick of getting woken up at night by people that go out to the bar and think its okay to come back screaming. I can't wait to sleep in my own bed and know what food I am eating. The weather has been decent for the most part, only 4 or 5 days of rain. I'm a little worried about the weather at Rocklands because it is situated on a hill overlooking the ocean with a mountain behind it....really windy. Looking forward to the sun back home! More blogs next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment