Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Off to Africa!!

Hey everyone!

Today started off with a three hour drive down to JFK airport to catch my 10:40 flight into London. Thankfully Dad was able to drive me down so I didn't have to take a shuttle and leave even earlier. Dakota decided to join us in the ride! Unfortunately, I did not finish all three essays that I needed to do, but maybe I'll have time in South Africa...guess this teaches me not to procrastinate :) I arrived at JFK with about two hours to spare so I met up with Meganne, my soon to be roomate for my last year at Johnson & Wales, and we ate some Gelatto(mango and coconut, my favorite). Our flight was delayed about 10 minutes, but we have an eight hour layover tomorrow, so there is no rush. We'll see how the flight goes...

1 comment:

  1. Cheryl and I want to wish U all the best as U start this new adventure . . . these are your formative years and this experience will help you to grow and enhance your life experiences.
    HAVE FUN; take lots of photo’s and POST them for all to share . . .
    Much love,
    C & L

    ReplyDelete