Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Very boring airport post :)

We finally arrived in London after a six hour flight on British Air, best airline that i've been on so far. I switched from the absolute middle seat of the 777 to the window seat next to Meganne. I watched Sex & the City, but fell asleep during the end of it, and was woken up by the person behind me kicking my seat.
When we got to into the airport we went to find the Yotel Meganne booked so we could shower and sleep in an actual bed. Little did we know, the Yotel was at the landside of terminal 4 and not the airside. It took us about an hour to find the tiny pod-like room that we could barely fit it. I was too tired to care about the twin size top bunk, I passed passed out for a full 4 uninterrupted hours!
I'm going to stop talking about what we did in the airport, because it is really uninteresting. Except that I bought a really cute pair of Havianna flip flops :)

No comments:

Post a Comment